Why join LHP Skillnet?
- Network Manager with 30 years healthcare experience.
- Cost effective not for profit courses.
- FETAC Level 5 Healthcare Support certificate.
- Category 1 An Bord Altranais accredited courses.
- Courses meet criteria of National Standards.
- LEO licence from University of Leeds.
- Course delivery by experienced RNTs and nurses with specialised qualifications and clinical expertise in specific care areas.
- Delivered nationwide.
- Forging of positive links and best practice initiatives between private nursing homes, hospitals and home care members.
Under Construction - new website will be launched shortly. For any enquires please contact Carmel Kelly email@example.com phone 087663495 or 012187698
The LHP network fosters a climate of the sharing of knowledge, skills and attitudes within and between networks members where people are valued and are given opportunities for personal development and career progression.